Monday, February 06, 2006

Toss up...

While it's still some time yet as to when I'll end up going to a four year college, I am doing well so far and I've selected two colleges I'd like to attend. Either Berkely or University of Chicago. I'm fairly certain I can probably get accepted to either one. My only real concern is whether or not I can afford either one....but most especially the latter. Hopefully yes, by the time I finish @ college of the Desert, I should be about 24 years old or nearly so, so I should be able for financial aid @ University of Chicago.

Chicago of course has the most widely respected economics department in the U.S., my only problem is it also tends to be staffed with ideologues. Particularly, ones whom I will likely find contentious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home