Saturday, May 13, 2006

Lessons learned from this semester

1.) Do not take classes 5 days a week while working full time. Thou shalt instead compress classes into 2 or 3 days. I do not get sleep anymore. I am under full burnout. I'm getting C's in most of my classes this semester. This is not good.

2.) Never, under any circumstances take an online math class. Especially in conjunction with above. It's not as if in actuality its that difficult for me to learn the material without an instructor. The main difficulty is getting screwed up because of interface problems. Like when it marks an answer wrong because it wants fractions and not decimals. Or when (Frequently) there are no correct answers listed, or the graphic or java applet needed to solve the problem does not load correctly. And then when in combination with #1, a complete failure to get any work in on time.

To note, last semester I took math, econ 1&2, and Wing Chun Kung Fu. This semester I am taking Math, English, Spanish, And Wing Chun. Last Semester: 4.0's all around. This semester: At least 3 classes with a C....despite the fact that I usually get A's on the assignments (I've been missing class or handing in work late, etc.)

This Sucks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rowan Crisp said...

I know, sweetie, I'm sorry.

May 14, 2006 at 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home